The Cobra Classic sports seat provides that traditional period feel and look, with up to date construction materials and seat technology. One of the first seats ever designed by Cobra in the 1960s, the Classic was one of the very first aftermarket seats ever marketed in the UK. The Cobra Classic provides deep side bolster support reducing lateral movement in performance scenarios, while also containing deep cushioning for optimum comfort. The seat includes a low back to continue the traditional type appearance, while the tubular steel construction gives the seat inherent strength and rigidity. The Classic features a diaphram suspension system at it base providing comfort and allowing the driver to sit lower than other conventional designs. Bottom mount capable only. Available in black vinyl only.
- Traditional fixed back bucket seat for fast road use,
- Low back styling for traditional sports and vintage cars,
- Tubular steel construction,
- Rubber diaphram suspension system,
- Deep sided bucketed support,
- Retro compact styling,
- Deep cushioning for comfort,
- Base mount capability,
- Available in black vinyl only.