Cobra Misano L
Cobra Misano L
The Cobra Misano L racing seat is available for immediate purchase on Cobra Seats USA, your factory authorized Cobra Seats importer in the US.
The Cobra Misano L (LUX) seat revolutionized the world of automotive seating in 2003, re-defining the technical and luxury components of car seats world-wide. The Misano L is a masterpiece of automotive seat engineering, creating truly the worlds first light-weight, hybrid composite recliner. The uniqueness of the Misano's design lies in the combination of a steel alloy reclining seat base coupled with a composite reinforced backrest, in essence a hybrid of the most advanced motorsport and road seats available today. The coupling of these two parts challenged engineering preconceptions and the solution was found in sourcing the world's finest dual sided infinite recline mechanism and then fusing them to highly polished stainless steel chassis plates each side of the structure. Stress loading and zoning of the composite backrest to increase torsional rigidity of the structure enabled engineers to produce a stronger and lighter seat than traditional steel framed recliners with a typical 25% weight saving. The Cobra Misano L is offered with a choice of composite materials for the backrest, combined with high-density molded polyurethane foam, polished stainless steel chassis work and the worlds best reclining mechanism, this seat re-defines the category of light weight sport seats. Bottom mount system. Available in pure Carbon composite back with black leather covering.
- Unique lightweight composite backrest in visual pure carbon finish,
- Stainless steel chassis support and fixings,
- Steel frame constructions with rubber suspension system,
- Integrated headrest with stylized harness provision slot,
- One piece dual density foam back,
- Dual sided infinite recline facility,
- Orthopedic backrest and lumbar support,
- Agressive thigh cushions for improved leg support,
- Contoured lower leg support cushion,
- Mechanism tested and approved to ECE R17, FMVSS207, and ADR 3 standards.