Cobra Sebring Pro Ultralite
The Cobra Sebring Pro Ultralite racing seat is available for immediate purchase on Cobra Seats USA, your factory authorized Cobra Seats importer in the US.
The Cobra Sebring Pro Ultralite sets a new standard in ultra light-weight competition seating. The Sebring Pro Ultralite constructed in a 100% CARBON FIBER shell weighing a mere 4.0kgs (15 lbs. finished weight) with full Hans compatibility and integrated lateral head restraint. It features a new fire retardant SPACER fabric which meets the new FIA standards. The Sebring Pro Ultralite also features Suede Tech wear patches for hard-wearing good looks, dual, sculptured leg cushions, and a deep-sided ergonomic shape for lateral support. The Cobra Sebring Pro Ultralight seat also features Cobra’s new Pro-Fit height adjustable sculpted center pad system (new for 2012) providing the optimal height and positioning of the driver for maximum control and visibility. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with medium height back and lower seat cushions, and optional ultra low or high version cushions can be purchased separately. A unique Autoclave pure Carbon shell gives the Cobra Ultralite the ultimate strength to weight ratio in the FIA competition seat range. Exceeds the current FIA 8855-1999 standards. Standard width, will accommodate 5 pt. or 6 pt. harness systems, Hans compatible, and require alloy side mounts. Available in black SPACER fabric only.
- Pure Carbon autoclave construction,
- Hans® compatible head rest design,
- PRO-FIT™ custom modular padding system,
- 4/5/6 point harness facility,
- Breathable & cooling Spacer fabric,
- Deep sided lateral protection,
- Integrated lateral head protection,
- Ultra Lightweight 4.9kg shell,
- Colors: black,
- FIA side mounted only - supplied with high tensile bolts,
- Exceeds FIA 8855-1999 Standards.